Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Frisco Traffic Warrant Roundup Lawyer | Speeding Ticket Attorney




How Can I Get My Outstanding Traffic Warrants in Frisco, Texas, Lifted?

Warrants are issued in Frisco, Texas by failing to contact the court within the time period on the traffic ticket. If you go past the due date, state law allows for the issuance of a warrant for your arrest. A traffic ticket attorney can file the appropriate paperwork with the Municipal Court to lift the warrant and get a new court date. Our experienced attorneys will represent you in court after the warrant is lifted. At the hearing, we can determine if there are any reasons for dismissal and also discuss your case with the prosecutor to determine the best possible outcome to keep the citation off your driving record. Call Attorney Jack Byno at 817-685-0912.


Contact Attorney Jack Byno For Public Intoxication Defense In Frisco, Texas

Were you arrested for public intoxication in the City of Frisco, Texas or another city in the Dallas-Fort Worth area? Has your child been ticketed for minor in possession or minor in consumption? Contact me, Jack Byno, for experienced defense. I will look out for your best interests at all stages of the process. You can feel confident in having my experience on your side. I represent clients in DallasDentonFort Worth, Euless, Irving, Plano, and surrounding communities in Texas. Contact the attorneys of Jack Byno & Associates for more details on how we can defend you at 817-685-0912.

Frisco CDL Defense Attorney Since 1994

I have been representing professional drivers in Frisco since the 1990s with a lot of of success. In some courts I can plea the case  to a minor violation with less or no points. In courts of non-record, I can appeal the violation to a higher court and often work out a deal to keep the ticket from appearing on a driving record. However, there are always some courts that have no sympathy that a CDL holder's job is on the line. In those courts it may be best that you retain my services for a trial in the municipal court. To determine what option is best for you contact me now at 817-685-0912.



No comments:

Post a Comment